AirCoat gun Wagner GM 4700 AC
AirCoat gun Wagner GM 4700 AC with nozzle and air cap.
An ergonomic AirCoat gun, also well suited for larger hands. Can be used with various nozzles and air caps.
Scope of delivery:
- Air cap red (solvent resistant) or blue (water soluble) at choice
- Nozzle of your choice
- AirCoat Gun GM 4700 AC
- Material connection: A – NPSM 1/4″
- Compressed air connection: A – G 1/4″
- Material pressure max.: 250.0 bar, 3626 PSI
- Material temperature: max.55 °C, 131.0 °F
- Air inlet pressure: max.8.0 bar, 116 PSI
- Operating temperature: 5 – 40 °C, 41.0 – 104.0 °F
- Weight: 0.6 kg, 1.3 lb
- Length: 173.0 mm, 6.8 in.
- Height: 216 mm, 8.5 in.
For demanding and comfortable painting jobs, the Wagner GM 4700 AC AirCoat gun has it all. Ergonomic design, optimized air flow and soft and quiet spray jet. The range of application includes all water-based and solvent-based paints and glazes.